Are you a process integration engineer that is a team player looking for a dynamic high-tech work environment with large growth potential? We might be looking for you! In this function you will in work in multidisciplinary teams all around the globe on challenging projects, developing both your leadership and technical skills.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
ICN8 is the largest 8“integrated circuits wafer fab in Europe. It is a high-tech environment with many multi discipline challenges, housing over 450 manufacturing tools (ASML, ASM/TEL, Applied Material, LAM) and 150 measurement tools (inline inspections, end of inline testing). products are made in CMOS, BIMOS, RFCMOS and SOI processes. In the coming 5 years several new processes will be transferred to our fab which enables further growth.
Responsible for successful introduction of new processes in the ICN8 fab and for optimization of the process performance in terms of quality, costs, delivery and costs
You will join the Process Integration department which is part of the PSE organization. This Process Sustaining and Enhancement (PSE) organization is part of ICN8 and has the responsibility to improve and maintain the running process technologies.
As a Process Integration Engineer you are responsible for the performance and improvements of a group of processes. You monitor the processes, analyze deviations and take actions to solve them. You also initiate improvement opportunities to bring quality, yield, reliability, cost, and cycle time to a benchmark level.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Supporting process transfer teams in the introduction of new processes to ICN8
• Safeguarding the process quality using Statistical Process Control.
• Initiation, execution and management of process improvement actions in the areas of quality, reliability, yield, defectivity, delivery and costs. Many of these actions will be done in the form of projects or 8D teams
• Support the fab organization in case of process problems
• Translation of device problems to tool- or process problems
• Leading projects or 8D teams
• Tailoring product design and test sensitivities to process parameters
Master’s degree in applied science, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics or other relevant technical area. Strong analytical and conceptual skills. Drive to fully understand complex issues.
• Preferable 1-2 years’ experience in a high-tech environment
• Knowledge of complex production processes
• Languages: Dutch and English
• Knowledge of process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred)
• Raising the bar; Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and result oriented
• Engages curiosity; Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
• Takes initiative; shows ownership, hands on mentality
• Working together; Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels
• Developing deep core competences; Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement
Our young professional program gives several opportunities on fast growth in technical and personal skills. ICN8 is an ideal environment to learn the ‘real world of manufacturing’. This is good basis for future career opportunities.